Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Long lost love........

We recently went camping with our dear friends and I was reconnected with an old friend. Awhile back my Mom gave me a french press and somehow it got pushed to the back of the cupboard after time and replaced by something that makes more in a lot less time. What I forgot though was what a great cup of coffee this bugger makes. Alison brought hers camping and I was supposed to bring mine too but forgot it (urggg). So, we made lots of coffee for all the adults with hers and it rekindled my love for this simple little contraption. In case you're not familiar with them, here is a picture of mine. It sits out on my counter now, no longer neglected so it can be used daily by me and my other half (who by the way loves it too). It certainly doesn't replace a BFF, but it's there when you need it, warm, tasty and full of flavor.




Hello, my love!


Our campsite (Nichols Lake in Brohman, MI)


Group shot with my peeps
(Jamey, Beth, Seth, Clune, Kristin (Alison's sister), Alison and Sladen










No comments: